This morning (17th December 2009) ColdFusion Builder Beta 3 was released on Adobe Labs.
New features in the updated Beta include:
- Upgraded Standalone configuration - The Standalone configuration of ColdFusion Builder is upgraded to a later version of Eclipse - Eclipse™ 3.5.1
- Code Assist for ColdFusion ORM - ColdFusion Builder provides Code Assist for many ColdFusion ORM settings.
- Enhanced SQL Editor - The SQL Editor now lets you execute SQL statements and display the results within the SQL Editor.
- Extensions view - Use the Extensions view to install, uninstall, import, and reload extensions.
- Support for ExtJS 3.0 libraries - You can now import ExtJS 3.0 libraries with samples.
- AIR application development - ColdFusion Builder now supports AIR application development. You can create projects, run or debug, package, and sign the AIR application.
- Optimizing ColdFusion Builder performance - The preference options that you select affect the performance of ColdFusion Builder. For faster editor performance, you can apply preset editor preferences.